Do any of the following describe your situation?
- You are living from paycheck to paycheck
- You find yourself constantly needing to borrow money
- You use credit cards to make ends meet
- You no longer have any financial savings
- You are subject to severe creditor harassment
- You are in danger of losing your property
- You are facing the possibility of foreclosure
- You are struggling to support your family
It is not advisable to attempt filing for bankruptcy without the assistance of a practiced attorney. Simple mistakes and inexperience with the relevant laws could lead you to make a wrong decision or even make you ineligible. Having a knowledgeable litigator on your side is essential. An attorney can also help you take full advantage of bankruptcy exemptions to protect your property. With a helping hand through the bankruptcy process, you will be helping yourself take the first step toward a life free of debt, stress, and worry.
At our firm, we provide an informal and welcoming atmosphere, as our legal team wants to make you comfortable as possible during this stressful process. We understand the pain and we offer first class legal representation for an affordable fee, and we pride ourselves on guiding our clients through a difficult period in their lives. People declare bankruptcy for many reasons, from job loss to medical bills. No matter your reason, we can help.